Occupational Health and Safety and Fire SafetyAn encapsulated e-learning containing the most important information employees need to know on Work Safety and Fire Safety
- Interactive and encouraging user involvement
- Learning material often represented in a form of a task or exercise
- Detailed feedback on each task
- Based on the internal documents of the organisation and known good practices
- Emotional tone added to communicate the importance of safety
Employee briefing can be frustrating. It gets easier if you have an e-learning course to cover the hardest part of this job. Company decided to make their life easier and we created an e-learning course to help them. This e-learning course is mandatory for all employees and should be passed before the employment commences and then repeated every 12 months. It covers basic information on the possible risks at work, workstation adjustments, incidents and accidents, first aid, primary fire extinguishing agents and how to use them, fire prevention etc.
Bank – Fire safetyA comprehensive e-learning on Fire Safety created in collaboration with the subject matter experts from ISS World
- Fully compliant with Fire Safety laws
- Eligible to replace periodic live training
- Covers a broad spectrum of topics related to fire safety: statistics, dangers, prevention, requirements etc.
- Compelling design solutions
- Now available for adaptation to any interested client
ISS World came to us with a task to create a standardised e-learning course on Fire Safety for their client – Danske Bank. The goal was to reduce the costs of training employees on this topic.
This full-scale e-learning course on Fire Safety is compliant with laws and replaces the mandatory live training courses held in the workplace. With the help of digital technology, the learners can follow the learning materials at their own pace. The e-learning covers a broad spectrum of topics related to fire safety: statistics, dangers, requirements for territories, requirements for employees, prevention measures etc. Compelling design solutions help to make the learning materials easy to follow and comprehend.
After a successful launch, this course was customised for other companies – Cognizant and Bauwerk and is now on the market for adaptation to any interested client.
Gas station operator certificationTedious instructional material turned into an engaging, interactive e-learning course for gas station operators
- An obligatory e-learning course for all gas station operators
- Rigorous, technical learning material (Workplace health and safety, working close to hazardous chemicals, maintaining the service station forecourt, administrative tasks etc.)
- Meets the requirements of the regulating authorities
- Employee training shortened by a few times
- Printable certificate (accepted by regulating authorities)
Converting raw instructional material into an engaging, yet simple to understand e-learning content sometimes can be challenging. Especially, if it is obligatory, technical information that all the employees must be acquainted with. Together with our client Circle K, we managed to turn the mandatory training for all gas station operators into the shape of a fun and engaging e-learning course. The topics of the training included workplace health and safety, working close to hazardous chemicals, maintaining the service station forecourt, administrative tasks etc. This e-learning met all the requirements of the regulating authorities and generously shortened the employee training duration. After successfully completing the course, the employee can print out a course completion certificate, which is accepted by the regulating authorities as well.