Since the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), e-learning has been vital; it is used to introduce employees to the definition of personal data and the requirements for handling it.
- Forming a profound understanding of personal data: what it is, how to correctly handle it, what is considered a violation, etc.
- Effectively implementing the latest information coming from the GDPR policies.
- Suitable for learners with different backgrounds and reveals the information in a simple and easy-to-understand manner.
- Widely varying skill levels of learners.
- First created specifically for an energy distributor; later adapted to other clients.
Now available for adaptation to any interested client!