Corporate valuesA series of 5 soft-skills training courses as a tool for self-development
- Self-paced learning for better understanding of the values
- Face-to-face training transformed into digital, engaging content
- A final report based on the information the user has entered during the course
We have developed five e-learning courses covering the fundamental values of the organisation. While collaborating with the company, we suggested the approach based on the client’s material and did all the technical work including designs, voice-over, animation and SCORM implementation into company’s learning management system. The main challenge for successfully implementing this project was to transform face-to-face training into digital content – without losing interactivity and engagement, including taking into account each employee’s individual background and learning pace. The result of all this – five learning platforms for self-training with tasks, questions and additional material about the employee’s everyday work environment. All the information entered by the user during the course was collected and submitted into a report that could be used as a guide for self-development later.
Bank – RobberyGame-based training teaching bank employees how to act during a robbery
- Introductionary training on all the neccessary security requirements during the robbery
- Interactive & emotional
- Followed by the adaptation & implementation to the entire banking sector
SEB Bank wanted to train its employees in a fresh and different kind of way when handling the chaotic situation during a robbery. Our e-learning appealed to staff motivation through interactive emotional training. All the work, starting from the development of an idea, ending with the technical implementation, was done by us. Positive feedback led this project adaptation and implementation for the entire banking sector in Lithuania.
Bank – AML Academy trainingsA series of e-learning courses teaching bank employees to recognise and deal with money laundering, terrorist financing and other risks that may be posed on financial institutions
- Based on the policies and regulations of international economic and financial institutions, conventions and directives (FATF, OECD, Transparency International, UNCAC, EU AML Directive etc.)
- Very high standards for content in terms of both verbal and visual material
- Presenting the material in most clear and straightforward manner, so no misinterpretations could arise
- Complex learning material presented using creative solutions to make it easier to comprehend
- Customised tasks to help strengthen the knowledge
- Successful collaboration led to us being the preferred partner and consultant in e-learning development
Even though the content we produce is always vibrant, when working with complex material we do our best to keep it straightforward as well. This way we leave no space for wrong interpretations and provide the learner only with the necessary information to cope with. When working with Danske Bank we managed to present all the strict, partly-confidential material in a manner that is creative, yet clear & simple to understand. This way we have developed a series of projects about money laundering, terrorist financing and other risks. Courses are based on the policies and regulations of international economic and financial institutions, conventions and directives.
During years of collaboration, we became AML Academy‘s preferred partner and consultant in e-learning development. We help shape the processes and educate other vendors on the way to the highest quality products.
Bank – Financial guaranteesSituation-based e-learning to boost sales
- Interactive training course presenting bank guarantees as a product of sales
- Developed to raise the understanding of customers’ needs and sales arguments
- Learning material represented through the scenarios, prepared and implemented by us
An interactive training made for Swedbank’s employees with the purpose of solving a sales problem. That is, how to sell the most difficult product – financial guarantees. This training helped sales people better understand customer needs and sales arguments. The e-learning material is strongly orientated to the bank’s customer needs and demands. This is one of the financial services related courses made in the banking sector. The learning material is represented through scenarios. The idea, scenarios, e-learning implementation and localisation was done by us.