Occupational Health and Safety and Fire SafetyAn encapsulated e-learning containing the most important information employees need to know on Work Safety and Fire Safety
• Interactive and encouraging user involvement
• Learning material often represented in a form of a task or exercise
• Detailed feedback on each task
• Based on the internal documents of Western Union and known good practices
• Emotional tone added to communicate the importance of safety
Employee briefing can be frustrating. It gets easier if you have an e-learning to cover the hardest part of this job. Western Union decided to make their life easier and we created an e-learning to help them. This e-learning is mandatory to all employees and should be passed before the employment and repeated every 12 months. It covers basic information on the possible risks at work, workstation adjustments, incidents and accidents, first aid, primary fire extinguishing agents and how to use them, fire prevention etc.
Bank – Fire safetyA comprehensive e-learning on Fire Safety created in collaboration with the subject matter experts from ISS World
• An obligatory e-learning for all Bank employees
• Compelling design solutions
• Covers broad spectrum of topics related to fire safety: statistics, dangers, prevention, requirements etc.
This full-scale e-learning on Fire Safety is replacing the mandatory live trainings led in the workplace. With the help of digital technology the learners can follow the learning materials at their own pace. The e-learning covers a broad spectrum of topics related to fire safety: statistics, dangers, requirements for territories, requirements for employees, prevention measures etc. Compelling design solutions help to make the learning materials easy to follow and comprehend.
Gas station operator certificationTedious instructional material turned into an engaging, interactive e-learning for gas station operators
• An obligatory e-learning for all gas station operators
• Rigorous, technical learning material (Workplace health and safety, working close to hazardous chemicals, maintaining the service station forecourt, administrative tasks etc.)
• Meets the requirements of the regulating authorities
• Employee training shortened few times
• Printable certificate (accepted by regulating authorities)
Converting raw instructional material into an engaging, yet simple to understand e-learning content sometimes can be challenging. Especially, if it is an obligatory, technical information that all the employees must be acquainted with. Together with our client we managed to turn the mandatory training for all gas station operators into the shape of fun and engaging e-learning. The topics of the training included workplace health and safety, working close to hazardous chemicals, maintaining the service station forecourt, administrative tasks etc. This e-learning met all the requirements of the regulating authorities and generously shortened the employee training duration. After successfully completing the course employee can print out a course completion certificate, which is accepted by the regulating authorities as well.