SIEMENS AGLong-lasting partnership & simultaneous development of e-learning courses
• A constant amount of training courses being produced on a strict schedule
• A wide net of outsource professionals working in the different development phases
• Constantly upgrading the specific qualifications of the employees working at Siemens
Each month we develop three-to-six e-learning courses for our partner Siemens. The process includes manuscript writing, editing, visual design, animation, voice recording, synchronization and technical implementation into SCORM. We create and edit videos & animations as well. The purpose of all these trainings is to help raise the qualifications of employees working at Siemens.
The biggest challenge working with this client is managing the development of quite a few e-learning courses simultaneously and being able to deliver projects on a very strict schedule. To achieve that we follow a strict process that lets us handle different tasks during different e-learning course development stages flawlessly.
New Hire OrientationNew hire introduction to the company procedures made easier with a clear and compelling onboarding e-learning
• Based on the code of conduct and other policies
• Covering the company history, mission, strategy, values and beliefs, philosophy, company leaders, customers, core business units, policies and work principles
• Matching the company culture and tone
• Obligatory for new employees
• Animated, dubbed & synchronized
• Built from scratch while consulting with subject experts
• Internal documents transformed into an interactive digital & gamified format
Our task here was to transform client`s PPT learning materials, legal documents and other internal documents into an interactive digital format – e-learning course. We got acquainted with all the client material and started the process by suggesting the ideas for style and approach. After the agreement on the main points was achieved, the development phase has started. Prewise did all the job including manuscript writing, voice recording and synchronization, designs, animations and technical implementation into SCORM. While building these projects we were getting a great help from client`s subject experts – it helped to present all the content in a detailed & precise manner.
Mentoring programSlightly gamified, character-based e-learning for the participants of mentoring program aiming to shape their approach and model the right relationship culture
• A non-obligatory e-learning for the motivated users only, which lets the e-learning to take a more casual, funny and relaxed approach
• Quizzes and tasks are for guiding the user and not for strict regulation
• Forming the soft skills, analyzing mentoring relationship, guiding on behavior and attitude
• Game like environment
Having a motivated audience is a bliss. For an e-learning this means we can take on a more casual, funny and relaxed approach. This e-learning for the participants of a mentoring program follows a process similar to a game. Exercises in this training are more of a guiding nature than checking the knowledge. The goals of this training are to form the soft skills, analyse mentoring relationship and guide on behavior and attitude.
Lietuvos energija – Electricity MarketAn e-learning course introducing the learners with the main principles of electricity market operations
• Built in order to implement a deep understanding of the specifics in the field of electricity market
• Covers the topics of electricity consumption, electricity market development etc.
• Based on the exact graphs, numbers & statistics
Prewise has developed an e-learning for a state capital company group – Lietuvos Energija. This training covered all the necessary information requisite to get a deeper understanding of how electricity market works. It contained the topics such as global trends in global electricity consumption, perspectives of electricity market development, the main principles of electricity trading and a few more. The main goal for Prewise was not only to ensure the achievement of general subject-area knowledge but to provide the learners with a precise & correct data as well. The graphs of electric consumption and other exact numbers & statistics were provided throughout the course.